A few weeks ago whilst 1/2 was at her dad's for the weekend and I was feeling a little fragile after a night out with the girls, I looked in my cupboard and decided to cook this beauty from the old days in Brighton.
Not sure if it was a good idea as I did feel shaky after I ate it!
What you need
- a tin of condensed tomato soup
- a small tin of sweet corn
- 2 tins of tuna
- a few slices of bread and butter ( ideally the cheap white stuff)
What to do
1. Drain the sweet corn and tuna
2. Mix well with the condensed soup and transfer into an oven proof dish that's not too shallow as you want it pie-like
3. Arrange the slices of bread on top buttered sides up
4. Put in a hot oven (190) for about 20mins