1/2 had dinner at her amazing child minder's last night and she got dropped home as well!
So for my serves 1 dinner I got a mackerel fillet and a few king prawns out of the freezer.
This fishy dishy was bloody tasty and left me wanting more!
What you need
- a fillet of fish (I had mackerel)
- 3-4 king prawns
- 3-4 spring onions chopped
- large handful of small or cherry tomatoes
- large spoon of capers
What to do
1. Put the defrosted prawns and fish in an oven proof dish
2. Add the tomatoes and spring onions and capers
3. Season and add a splash of olive oil
4. Bake in a hot oven (around 180) for 15 mins