Besides the usual ratatouille, or even my new friend the caponata there's only so much you can do with these guys. Then I found this in my Riverford cookbook - Mexican one-pot courgettes.
If you are down that way, I would highly reccomend a lunch at Riverford. You need to book but the food is pretty amazing. The profile pic of me and ½ was taken there 2 years ago.
What you need:
- 750g courgettes, cut into small dice
- 350g tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and chopped (or use canned tomatoes)
- 6 peppercorns
- 4 sprigs of coriander
- 2 sprigs of mint 3 cloves
- 2cm piece of cinnamon stick
- 2 small chillies, left whole (I didn't have any, but I think this dish really does need it)
- 120ml single cream sea salt
What to do: