I totally forgot about fajitas until 1/2 started eating them recently at preschool. She really enjoyed the ones I made today and they didn't take much time to make.
What you need
- 1 chicken breast or turkey piece - cut into strips
- 1 red pepper - cut into strips
- 1 red onion - sliced
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Pinch of paprika
- Olive oil
- Some salsa, guacamole and sour cream
- Some grated cheese
- Packet of flour tortillas
What to do
- Put the meat, onion, pepper and lime juice in a container with the cumin and paprika and a splash of olive oil. Leave to marinate for at least 5 mins
- Fry the mixture in a frying pan with a heavy base or a griddle
- Serve in tortillas with some salsa, guacamole and sour cream.