It was a tin of Alphabet spaghetti (classy), which is handy for days like this. Also have a box of grated cheese at the ready and some tortillas the in the freezer, so it was cheesy tortilla triangles and tinned pasta.
She doesn't want much after a preschool day anyway, and I had a massive lunch from Planet Organic, so it's all good!
Cheesy Tortilla Triangles
What you need:
- 2 tortillas (these freeze well and you don't need to defrost, just be careful getting them out or they might break)
- Some grated cheese
What to do:
- Heat your frying pan, one that's large enough for the tortilla to fit in
- Put in 1 of the tortilla's. If you're using a frozen one heat one side then the other then do the other one, just to get rid of the frost.
- Then put 1 tortilla in the frying pan, sprinkle in some grated cheese over. If you want you can add chopped ham, sliced tomatoes, whatever.
- Then put the other tortilla on top.
- After about 1 minute flip it all over so the top one is now getting the heat
- When nice and melted take out of pan, cut into triangles and eat
No photo I am afraid, phone ran out of battery. Will post the next time.