I love these cheese star biscuits, easy to make and delicious. Been ages since I made them, and this time decided to get my assistant to make them for me!
What you need:
- 50g self raising flour
- pinch mustard powder
- 25g softened butter
- 100g finely grated cheese
What to do:
- Mix everything up by hand until it becomes a ball.
- Roll out to about 0.5cm and cut into star shapes (I think it does need to be stars or something with edges to get that crispness)
- Put onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment
- Put into oven 200 / GM6
- Bake for 10-15 mins
- Put onto a cooling rack to go crispy
Imported from my old blog (fifimakes)